Saturday, January 3, 2015

Review for Pure Punishment by T.L. Smith

Pure PunishmentPure Punishment by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve just finished reading Pure Punishment and all I can say is WOW!
What a refreshing and all engrossing read, I couldn’t put it down and ignored everyone and everything as I immersed myself into the world of Kayla, Kristy and Kai. I could not have asked for a better book to kick off the New Year with! I have been blown away by T.L. Smith and you will be too! I’ll be left thinking about the beautiful complexity of this story for some time to come, it’s that good! Who doesn’t love a book that keeps you glued to the pages, makes you think and leaves you dying to find out what is going to happen next.
I just want to share with you one of my favorite parts of this book:
“You see, I do the jobs that no others want to do. I clean up the mess that murders, rapists, degenerates, and the scum of the earth make. Men that are high and mighty that can get away with their crimes so easily, because they have the money to make their problems disappear. But what most of them don’t expect…is me.”~Kayla-- -the dark yet noble one ! ;)
I don’t want to give away any spoilers, all I can tell you is that you really won’t want to pass this one up!
It’s an excellently written work of art!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment