Thursday, January 15, 2015

MILF: Wrong Kind of LoveMILF: Wrong Kind of Love by Erin Noelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

MILF Wrong Kind of Love By, Erin Noelle is a red hot read! Wow! I wasn’t sure that I was going to like this book going because if you read the synopsis the storyline could be seen as a bit taboo but omg I was blown away and could not put it down!!! I aim to make this review as spoiler free as possible. This is by far one of the hottest books I’ve read in a long freaking time! The sex is off the charts, I love Gray and the way he talks to and dominates Mia in the bedroom, dare I say ALPHA!
“Falling in love is quite possible the strangest, most senseless, overwhelmingly reckless act we a humans do in our lives.” I truly believe that statement, we can’t help nor stop loving who we love, it just happens.
I must take a stance against the title, MILF is not the wrong kind of love, it is 100% the right kind of love! Yes, it is not a typical love story at all but it blows the typical kinds of love stories out of the water. This book was well written had me anticipating what was going to happen next. I really felt everything the author was trying to convey. I loved everything about this book, the ex-drama, the sneaking around, the insecurities, the heartache, the desire, the longing, and the intense passion between the main characters.
Where can I get a Gray?!
Mi nada.
Mi toda.
Mi cielo siempre.
Mia deserved her chance at happiness and I’m glad she found it with Gray! You go girl!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment