Monday, January 12, 2015

Dylan (Inked Brotherhood, #4)Dylan by Jo Raven
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dylan by Jo Raven is a good 4 star read. While this is a part of a series I enjoyed that it could be read as a standalone, that being said it was also nice to see characters from earlier in the series. Some pros of this book are its secondary characters that are able to complement the main couple. RAVEN was able to make a girl of privilege likeable and a boy from the wrong side of the tracks have depth and the potential to be more in the future. Dylan was able to be both an alpha male and family man. While both Dylan and Tessa are under 20 they didn’t come off as bratty teens in a NA novel. Raven was also able to make Dylan’s two brothers age appropriate without the need to constantly remind the reader that little children were in the room. Overall this is a well-developed book that I would recommend to others. I wish the ex-boyfriend line was more developed and went on a little longer for more drama. One last thing I noted was there were only a few grammatical errors that stood out or interfered with my reading which is always a plus. I’d recommend this read for any fans of Raven or anyone who would like a nice easy read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment