Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kyland (A Sign of Love)Kyland by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A beautiful and refreshing look at love. As I read this I sat spellbound by the story of Tenleigh and Kyland. Mia Sheridan truly weaves magic with her pen. This book was simply amazing. I love how Mia often shows us stories of the underdogs of society, the deaf, the kids who grew up in foster care, etc. and now this focusing on the poor. I found this book so relate-able and realistic, there are so many of us who have gone through hard times like these characters have. Mia effortlessly shows us how love has nothing to do with your place in society, it exists for all of us. You can be a dirt poor nobody and have a love is that is so powerful, it is earth shattering. This book is probably going to be one of the top 5 books of 2015, what a way to start off the year! I admire both Tenleigh and Kyland, they are the ultimate representation of strong characters. I am hopelessly in love with Kyland, all women deserve a man like him, and all people a love like theirs. I highlighted so many lines in this book but one of my favorite is, "I suffered, yes, but I realized I would happily suffer for you, because that's what loving someone is. Willing to do anything for them, willing to make any sacrifice, suffer so they don't have to." Geez Mia, what have you done to me?! This story keeps replaying in my head, a truly epic kind of love story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment