Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ignited by Suzannah Daniels

Ignited (Whiskey Nights Book 2)Ignited by Suzannah Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ignited by Suzannah Daniels is a sweet contemporary romance, a fast paced easy read. Ignited focuses on the story of Amber and Hawk.
This review does not include any spoilers, I don’t want to give anything away.
The book opens with a car crash. Amber has had a rough year to say the least, she feels like she doesn’t have much left to live for...until she meets Hawk and he slowly starts to show her otherwise.
I loved how the relationship between Amber and Hawk developed. I love Hawk, he is my favorite kind of book boyfriend, sweet, loyal, caring, chivalrous, and sexy! He was so patient and kind with Amber, was so determined to give Amber her rainbow ;)
I found Amber to be a really relatable character, the author portrayed her circumstances and emotions clearly, I felt everything she went through.
The ending of the book held one shocking twist! I won’t give anything away, but I will say that I felt the ending was the most riveting part of the book.
I highlighted quite a few lines from this book, things that really stuck with me as I read it, here are some of them:
“Sometimes all we need is for someone to remind us that we’re going to be okay.”
“I’d felt the spark of her passion, and I wanted nothing more than to be the man who could make her burst into flames.”
“I’m not just brining you flowers,” he said softly, his fingertips gentle as they glided down my face. “I’m bringing you a rainbow.”
Would I recommend this book? Yes, it’s a great well written story but I’d recommend it just for Hawk alone, I love him that much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment