Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Spotlight~Author of the week K.M. Neuhold

Author of the week K.M. Neuhold
bio: 
I'm author K.M.Neuhold and I am an absolute romance junkie both when it comes to reading and writing. I have been writing my entire life but didn't really find my niche of writing romance until about 2 years ago. I also have an obsession with nerd culture and a major habit of falling terribly in love with my own male main characters. I find myself with a burning need to write female lead characters who don't crumble at the first sign of conflict. I know there are so many strong women out there who want to read about a woman who doesn't demure to a man, even if she does love him. And, as my husband often tells me, it takes a real man to handle a strong woman. When I'm not writing or reading I love spending time with my husband and our crazy dog. I also work at a vet clinic where I get to indulge my love of animals all day long. Check out the Sexy Nerd Boys series to find your next book boyfriend!

author links:
twitter: @kmneuhold

Worth the Wait (Sexy Nerd Boys, 1)


Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2)
What does a tattooed lothario do with a naive virgin? Teach her everything he knows, of course.

Only $1.99!


Coming May 26th!

Impossible Girl (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2.5)
The only thing more difficult than catching her is keeping her

Only $0.99!
Pre-order links:


No comments:

Post a Comment