Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of Flawed Heart 5+++++++ Stars!

Flawed Heart (House of Obsidian #1)Flawed Heart by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Flawed Heart is an incredible second chance love story. This book took me on an emotional rollercoaster, there were times when it completely gutted me and then there times where I felt happy and in awe of the love shared between Max and Ana. Part of the author’s dedication said, “To second chances and the epic romances that sweep us off our feet”, and I feel like this a spot on summary of her own book, an epic romance. I absolutely loved Flawed Heart. There is not one of us who are perfect; we all make mistakes whatever they may be. Max and Anna were two perfectly imperfect people, they both messed up in major ways thinking they were doing the right thing at the time and it cost them their love. I really enjoyed reading the flashback chapters because we were given a great look into how this epic love story began. Love isn’t always cookie cutter, it can be messy and it can be soul crushing and yet it can endure and flourish. I’m not going to give any spoilers, that’s not my thing, this book had a great plot, storyline, main and secondary characters. I got so sucked into this story that I read it in one sitting, I was addicted! I love how the story ended where it began for the couple (the location Max took her to). I like to reflect after I read and this just made me think about never losing hope and always being willing to fight for love. If I could I would give this book 5++++++ stars!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment