Friday, June 12, 2015


Marital Blissaster
by Brooklyn Taylor
Release Day Blitz
June 12


Add to Goodreads


Synopsis

Callie Hartley has everything she has ever asked for. She married the one man she knew she couldn’t live without after losing him once and vowing to never let him go again. Her life is exactly what she had hoped for.

Madison Reid pretended she had everything but inside she was a lost soul. She had an unhappy marriage and spent her days resenting her life. She was lonely and under appreciated. She strived for a life of happiness and to make her forget what she passed up years ago, her dreams.

One woman will fight for her marriage that starts to crumble before her eyes while the other throws it away carelessly.

A friendship between them that they thought would last a life time is changed forever by decisions that can’t be reversed.
Opportunities enter their lives and they have to determine if the risks are worth the rewards. Can doubt or guilt eat a person alive?

How far would you go to save your marriage?

If you had never truly been loved would you risk it all when you thought you could?



Buy Links




Join the Party on June 12th

>>HERE<<






Author's Bio
  
I am a Texas girl, mother of 2 amazing kiddos and married to my gorgeous soulmate for almost 20 years. I have a full time job in the medical field. I love to spend my free time reading, being outside and playing with my family and 4 fur babies. I started to write at the instinct of ""hey maybe I can do that!"" I have enjoyed every step of the journey. I am blessed to have very supportive friends and family that make my like worth living!


Stalk Brooklyn


Hosted By











No comments:

Post a Comment