Saturday, November 19, 2016

Unravel by AS Teague 4 Stars!

UnraveledUnraveled by A.S. Teague
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a good romance involving a fighter, who doesn’t? This book will fulfill all of your needs in that department. I don’t like to give any spoilers so I will keep my review short and sweet. This book is excellently written; the author writes with such talent that you will just feel like you are sucked right into the story so much so that you become a part of it. This is definitely a story that pulls you in right from the very beginning. The main characters will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions but you will ultimately enjoy every minute of it. There isn’t one thing that I didn’t like about the main characters either. Ryker is this fierce and sexy, yet sweet and loving alpha that has kind of hit his rock bottom until Rebecca comes into his life and changes it. Rebecca is a great spitfire of a heroine and the perfect match to Ryker’s character as she is the one who breaks through his shell. While there is no storyline giveaway here I want you to know that it is definitely a big must read book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment