Friday, October 14, 2016

5 Stars to Tonic by Staci Hart

TonicTonic by Staci Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don’t think I’ve ever read any of this authors other books and after reading this I am wondering why the heck I haven’t. This author really knows how to write a story that just pulls you right in. I found myself addicted to reading the story of Joel and Annika, it was so, so good! The author really gives us an original storyline here. The way in which the story is written, in how perfect it is executed lets the reader know that the author really put her heart and soul into it. I love books that make you feel and this book does just that, the good, the bad, the happy, the sad, all of the emotions flowed from the pages.

Joel and Annika were like each other’s yin and yang. They were complete opposites and yet at the same time were perfect for one another. From the get go the sexual tension that quickly develops between Joel and Annika is off the charts, you’ll feel it as if you were one of the characters. They had great and intense chemistry and passion, there was lots of sexiness sprinkled throughout this book!

What can I say about Joel other than that I love him! Joel is this sexy/sweet yet alpha who knows what he wants, and that is Annika. I also enjoyed Annika’s character, she was a strong, independent woman who thought she knew what she wanted, until Joel comes along.

I don’t like spoilers so I am not going to give any of the storyline away. I will say that this was an addicting read, the story ended in a way that warmed my heart. Five stars all the way!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment