Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It's Live~Savage Things~Callie Hart

It's Live
Savage Things ~Callie Hart
https://amzn.com/B01KGJ3D7Q

A 5 Star Must Read Book!!

Savage Things (Chaos & Ruin #2)Savage Things by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me start off by saying that in my opinion Callie Hart can do no wrong. This book is the perfect addition to the story of Zeth and Sloane. Zeth and Sloane are one of my all time favorite couples; their chemistry is just off the charts, raw and intense. No other couple gets me as turned on and hot and bothered as reading about these too does. Though reading about Zeth and Sloane is my main desire I will say that each book in this series has a great storyline and secondary characters, Michael, Mason, Millie, are all a very important part of the story. This book will definitely make you feel. I found myself glued to the pages as I devoured it in one night. I hate spoilers so I am not going to give any. What I will say is that this is a must read addicting page-turner. One of my favorite parts of the book was the times when we got to see Zeth’s inner thoughts, especially those towards Sloane. “ I don’t think I’ll ever reach a point where I can truly say I’ve reached my capacity for caring for this woman. It makes me weak. Vulnerable. It feels dangerous most of the time, but there’s nothing I can do about it. I’m fucking addicted to her, and I wouldn’t change that for the world”. Zeth is the bad boy of my dreams. You will not want to miss this book it’s incredible.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment