Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sex in Numbers

Sex in Numbers (S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy ~ Book 1)Sex in Numbers by S.R. Watson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

***I like to keep my reviews as spoiler free as possible***
Holy hotness! Wow. I just loved this book. I must warn everyone that there is a cliffhanger. I could not believe the ending of this book, it took me completely by surprise. I need to know where this twist takes us, I want to read the next book right now! The main characters were well developed and I found myself easily lost in the their world and I mean that in the best of ways. I also enjoyed the secondary characters and would love to read stories about the bandmates. The sex scenes are totally hot and steamy. I will definitely continue with this series. This is a quick, enjoyable easy read and should not be passed up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment