Monday, November 23, 2015

I am Atlas~ Review

I Am Atlas (Playing God Series)I Am Atlas by Ella Emerson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can honestly say that this book was not at all what I expected it to be, it was so much better than I could have ever imagined or hoped for. A refreshing book in a genre where storylines have become all too clichéd. I thought this was going to be your typical girl falls in love with her millionaire boss book but this was nothing like that at all, you can’t even compare the two. This book was simply amazing it gets a well-deserved 5 stars from me. Ella is a very talented writer; she will leave you begging for more of her work. The storyline was as original as they come with one major twist that turned me into a diehard fan of this author. This book is not to be missed. You think this story is going one way and then bam it totally takes you in another direction. I really loved the way the author described what was happening between the characters, her word usage made the story above average, she’s a really good writer. I highlighted a lot of the book, one of the things I highlighted was, “The moment she smiled back, I felt the planets alight, as a jolt through my system made my heart skip a billion beats all in one second.” Powerful. Beautiful. I really enjoyed reading about Gwen, Matthew, and Atlas, they were all excellently written and developed characters and that being said I won’t give away any spoilers. I was left thinking the following: Maybe nothing is as it seems or maybe it is. Love transcends all things doesn’t it? And maybe some way, some how, even if we don’t recognize it at first we all get a happy ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment